- Where Would You Go?
- Prayer Chain
- Prayer List
- Prayer Request
- FYA Collection
- Monte Chitty Ministry
- BP News
- Edit Prayer List
- Edit Prayer Chain
- Edit Contacts
- File Upload
We are committed to steadfast and continuous growth of our Church Family through
- the teaching of solid Biblical Doctrine
- the frequent fellowshipping of the body
- the observation of Biblical ordinances
- the prayerful support and encouragement of one another
- a commitment to meet the physical needs of our community and our church family
In order that we might remain in one accord, firmly focused on the work of our Saviour, seeking the salvation of others, for the honor, glory, and praise of our Lord Jesus Christ
Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he. Proverbs 29:18
What We Believe
- We believe in Jesus Christ as the virgin-born Son of God. We believe that his sacrificial death on the cross and subsequent resurrection bring redemption and hope to every penitent believer. He is the Lord of our lives and Head of our church.
- We believe that the Bible is God's word to man and that it is the only sufficient authority as rule of doctrine and practice.
- We believe in a regenerated church membership and that the conversion experience is a pre-requisite to church membership.
- We know that the New Testament records Baptism by immersion only and that it symbolized the heart of the Gospel message--death, burial, resurrection. We recognize no other mode or method of Baptism.
- We believe in the New Testament ordinances of Baptism and the Lord's Supper. These are the ordinances of this church and no others can be added. New Testament christians were baptized before taking the Lord's Supper.
- We believe in the right of each member of the church to voice participation in its government, plans and discipline.
- We believe in the freedom of the individual conscience; in the voluntary principles, not the coercive principle in religion.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16
|Sunday School||Sundays 9:45 am|
|Worship Service||Sundays 11:00 am|
|Evening Worship||Sundays 6:00 pm|
|Family Meal||Wednesdays 6:00 pm|
|Kids Bible Club||Wednesdays 7:00 pm|
|Bible Study||Wednesdays 7:00 pm|
|Business Meeting||1st Wednesday after 1st Saturday 7:00 pm|
|Women on Mission Brunch||Last Wednesday 7:00 pm|
|Men's Prayer Breakfast||2nd Saturday 8:00 am|
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. Matthew 18:20
If You Were to Die Right Now...
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10
Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me. Romans 15:30
Please remember these in your prayers
I thank my God, making mention of thee always in my prayers. Philemon 1:4
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. Philippians 4:6
There are many opportunities to serve at CRBC. If you feel led to serve in one of these areas, please contact any member of the nominating committee
These are some of our current vacancies
- Finance Committee Chairman
- Volunteers to Clean the Church
- Nursery Workers
- Children's Church Workers
You will find more opportunities listed in ‘About Us - Dreams’
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
Women on Mission
But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.Matthew 9:22
Fairbanks Youth Advocates Mission Outreach
Monte Chitty Ministry
Good News Kids
Baptist Press News
As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country. Proverbs 25:25
And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. Matthew 4:19
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Genesis 1:1
That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. 1 John 1:3
Annual Blair "Bash"
...The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play. 1 Corinthians 10:7
Secure Members Area
Church Wide Notification
Edit prayer list
Edit prayer chain
Local Holiday Events
During or dream session in late February, those attending felt that God was leading us to action in these areas. If you feel called into service in one of these areas please contact us.
- Web Page - Updates, Videos, etc.
- Build a New Sanctuary
- Play Ground/Picnic Area
- Food Ministry
- Training for Sunday School Teachers
- Audio/Video Upgrades/Replacement
- Emergency Preparedness/Security of Children/Themes In School Rooms
- Update Bylaws
- Softball Team
- Curriculum for Children's Programs
- VBS Outreach