- Where Would You Go?
- Prayer Chain
- Prayer List
- Prayer Request
- BP News
- Children's Church Curriculum
- Edit Prayer List
- Edit Contacts
- Edit Notification List
- File Upload
We are committed to steadfast and continuous growth of our Church Family through
- the teaching of solid Biblical Doctrine
- the frequent fellowshipping of the body
- the observation of Biblical ordinances
- the prayerful support and encouragement of one another
- a commitment to meet the physical needs of our community and our church family
In order that we might remain in one accord, firmly focused on the work of our Saviour, seeking the salvation of others, for the honor, glory, and praise of our Lord Jesus Christ
Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he. Proverbs 29:18
What We Believe
- We believe in Jesus Christ as the virgin-born Son of God. We believe that his sacrificial death on the cross and subsequent resurrection bring redemption and hope to every penitent believer. He is the Lord of our lives and Head of our church.
- We believe that the Bible is God's word to man and that it is the only sufficient authority as rule of doctrine and practice.
- We believe in a regenerated church membership and that the conversion experience is a pre-requisite to church membership.
- We know that the New Testament records Baptism by immersion only and that it symbolized the heart of the Gospel message--death, burial, resurrection. We recognize no other mode or method of Baptism.
- We believe in the New Testament ordinances of Baptism and the Lord's Supper. These are the ordinances of this church and no others can be added. New Testament christians were baptized before taking the Lord's Supper.
- We believe in the right of each member of the church to voice participation in its government, plans and discipline.
- We believe in the freedom of the individual conscience; in the voluntary principles, not the coercive principle in religion.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16
|Sunday School||Sundays 9:45 am|
|Worship Service||Sundays 11:00 am|
|Evening Worship||Sundays 6:00 pm|
|Awana Clubs||Wednesdays 6:15-8:15 pm|
|Bible Study||Wednesdays 7:00 pm|
|Business Meeting||2nd Wednesday 7:00 pm|
|Men's Prayer Breakfast||3rd Saturday 8:00 am|
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. Matthew 18:20
If You Were to Die Right Now...
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10
Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me. Romans 15:30
Please remember these in your prayers
I thank my God, making mention of thee always in my prayers. Philemon 1:4
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. Philippians 4:6
There are many opportunities to serve at CRBC. If you feel led to serve in one of these areas, please contact any member of the nominating committee
These are some of our current vacancies
- Youth Leader
- VBS Director
- Fall Festival Co-ordinator
- Sunday School Teachers
- Volunteers to Clean the Church
- Nursery Workers
- Children's Church Workers
You will find more opportunities listed in ‘About Us - Dreams’